Ayurvedic Tulsi Thanda Oil
Ayurvedic Tulsi Thanda Oil
Product Code : 25
Brand Name : Tulsi
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Product Type
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Physical Form
- 3 to 5 ml
- Storage Instructions
- Keep in a Cool & Dry Place
Features of Ayurvedic Tulsi Thanda Oil
- A Cool Invigorating Body Massage Oil
- Useful in Minor Burns And Guts
- Prevents Premature Hair Fall
- An Effective Memory Aid
- Tones Up Body Muscles
- Helpful In Sound Sleep
- Keeps The Head Cool
- Removes Tiredness
- Relieves Headache
Benefit of Ayurvedic Cool Oil :-
- Tulsi serves as a internal and external purifying, detoxifying and cleansing agent
- Application of Tulsi is useful for skin, either applied externally or consumed
- It is proven to be efficacious in treating skin ailments such as itching, sensation, ringworms, etc.
- It can be used in a liquid form in tea, can be used in leaf form for health supplements
- It embodies anti-carcinogenic, anti-viral, antibiotic, anti-bacterial properties
- It gives immediate relief from sore throat, cough, fever, cold, headache, flu, etc.
- It is also effective in healing respiratory problems such as Asthma, Bronchitis, etc.
- Helps in curing stress, improving immunity and digestive system
- It is laden with Vitamin A & C, Phytonutrients and Essential Oil
- Regular use of Tulsi can also HELP in facilitating different bodily processes.
- It helps in maintaining increased blood sugar level, so effective in diabetics.
- It aids in managing uric acid levels in body, thus minimizing the risk of developing kidney stones.
- It also works effectively for those who suffer from kidney stones.
- Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow, India bore out that Tulsi can aid in managing irregular level of the stress Ã¢â¬â cortisol in the body.
- It can stave off detrimental effect of free radicals.
- It is highly effective for dental health and strong gums.
- It also serves an efficacious insect repellent and can help in curing insect bite.
- It is also useful in dealing with ailments like Dengue, Hepatitis, Malaria, Swine Flu & Tuberculosis.
- It is also called as an adaptogenic substance
How and When to Grow ?
Moist soil with adequate sunlight is the congenial for the cultivation of Tulsi plant. One can start by sowing the plant under a few centimeters below the soil slightly covered with dirt.
It is advisable to grow indoor until the plant is 6 and 7 inch tall, later the plant can be shifted outdoor. It is suggested to plant Tulsi just before Monsoon as during the period the intense heat falls.
- Delivery Time
- 7 days Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Domestic Market
- All India